CreativeEqual is seeking new writers for its internet website. This position may or may not work closely with other writers to develop, plan, and execute a variety of content across our site. That will be up to them. There will be no emphasis as he or she will be asked to work on any topic desired.
The ideal candidate is moderately creative and somewhat motivated, and has a general understanding of whatever it is they’re interested in, including, but not limited to, movies, music, sports, TV, etc. This person does not need experience writing, because their posts can be short or long. Most importantly, the candidate could have a passion about something (or not) and want to write about said passion, or anything at all.
- None. Although I might pester you to team up with me to write something
- No previous writing experience necessary
- Understanding the English language (other languages are also allowed)
- Average-at-best verbal and written communication skills
- Background in whatever it is you have an interest
- A conceptual understanding of deadlines, but not working under pressure, because you can work whenever you want
- Ability to pitch ideas and test new concepts
- Eventually contributing to #BostonWeek
This is a forever-lasting position but no medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits. If you want, please send examples of pieces or ideas for pieces to @mrFlynn325.
CreativeEqual is committed to creating a diverse community and is proud to be an equal opportunity website. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. All applicants will also be immediately set up as an Author (can write, upload photos to, edit, and publish their own posts) on the site.
*not actually hiring for pay